Thursday 30 May 2013

Revival Time!...I.AM.BACK!

I know I haven't updated my blog in ages... No specific reason, but was too stuck up in the mediocrity that is my life....and then realized, that out in the real world things may have ups and downs, irritations and happy moment, none of which I can control.  But here...this is my little piece of cyberspace, a place where I can let my imagination roll free, be myself and make things go my way.  Also, i can say what i want since no one seems to be reading this stuff anyway, what with all the awesome bloggers on the internet now.

So, I decided, I am going to revive this cyber field of mine and sow some of my brain seeds to see what grows.

As I try to write something now, I realize,  One does not SIMPLY TYPE OUT A BLOG PAGE.
The paragraphs are guarded by more than just CAPITAL LETTERS and careful punctuation.  There is evil that does not sleep, and the grammar Nazi is ever watchful.  It turns your mind into a barren wasteland, more wasteful than it already is, riddled with metaphors and allusions, the very words you have just typed out, when read, turn out to be a confused jumble of $h!t!!!  Not with ten thousand likes and inspired men could I, as one man, do this.  It is folly....

(Inspired from one of the most classical statements ever made in one of the greatest myth inspired classics ever written , before twilight ruined myth inspired stories for all of us!)

Oh, and by the way, I also got married during this hiatus, to my college sweetheart....Life.is.BE-A-U-TIFUL....(Fingers crossed) :)



LOT MORE TO COME......

No comments:

Post a Comment