Monday 17 June 2013

Belated Fathers day wishes!!

Dear Dad,

It's father's day and so I write you this letter,
Thanking you for the ways you thought me to be better.
I want to say what has too long gone unspoken:
Without your direction, I would surely be broken.
Thanks for saving my butt when you deemed I needed you the most,
For teaching me independence and how to give a crowd rousing toast!
Sure, you can be thoughtless and sometimes you're a JERK.
Being your kid at times takes a lot of work.
You've always lead by example, some which to me, may appear bad.
But despite all your flaws, you'll still be my dad.
You're my role model, an inspiration, you see 
I'd like nothing more than you're pride in me!
So for all you've done and all you do, I'd just like to say:
YOU'RE THE GREATEST DAD!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment