Tuesday 19 April 2011

Welcome to my world!

In the vast cyberspace called the internet..a young soul ventures to go where no man has gone before.... OK, that's a dumb start.....fine...well...honestly i have no idea how to go about with this blogging stuff.  The only reason I am here and I am doing this is because a cousin of mine Anil told me it's an easy way to store stuff you usually just talk about and then completely forget and also an easy way to make a quick buck or two.  now who doesn't wanna make some money....So here I am!!...Ta Da!!!

All my life I have never been the best at anything, except maybe the occasional elocution competition and debate or a poetry writing contest here and there.  Now when I look at the current generation, they all seem to be good at this!  So I decided that somewhere in this vast webverse I should make a little footprint.  Nothing big, but just a little bit of me and my thoughts, so that when my time comes..well, here is something to remember me by!

I also wish to keep this blog simple, no high funda discussions or posts. Just a place to discuss anything and everything under the sun.  Posts are not going to be limited to mundane categories like politics, but will be classified under more interesting and comedic categories like "Indian" politics.  Not the best of my jokes, but i am saving the better ones for later.

As I type this out, at work, (during my break), my colleague, the most venerable Gishnu Kumar needed a few clarifications about both the link name and the title of the blog.  Well, I think the rest of you must be just as curious as well.  "trsbiggesstfan" as the link name speaks out for itself, I am Mr.Vijaya T.Rajendar's biggest fan.  I have time and again recommended to my friends (at least the ones who cared to listen to my ramblings) to go ahead and wake up every morning and watch this wonderful display of human optimism! .  When LDMK (Lakshiya Dravida Munyetra Kalagam) comes to power, you are looking at the next deputy CM.  Please to see the attached picture to understand more about LDMK, for those of you who do not follow Tamil, you can ask me for the translation in the comments ;) (There thats a neat trick to get a few comments).



A fine tuned universe is more about an idea, an idea that the universe has to fulfill a few conditions to allow life as we know it to exist, which I find unbelievable, because the current world we exist in, is not something that you would expect on the resume of a supreme being.  Being a big fan of Douglas Adams, i would like to quote his Sentient Puddle theory here, like everyone on this planet, i too am holding on to the notion that everything is going to be alright!!  Thus, this blog is my fine tuned universe, tuned to suit the needs of the men and women of this millennium... Every post will aim to fulfill the KISS criteria (Keeping It Short and Sweet) :) ...

So here is step one into what will be a fruitful journey of posts on any and every topic under the sun...from hotel reviews, to movie and book reviews... From just plain thoughts, to deep thoughts, from copy and paste pictures and articles, to real original material!!! Here is to me making my mark in cyberspace !!! Cheers!!!

3 comments:

  1. A good begining hope it gets better and better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bhai...keep following, i promise it's gonna keep getting interesting as time goes by...and directly proportional to how vetti we get at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting start!!Way to go.. :)

    ReplyDelete